Rates vary depending on the service provided. Contact Dr. Bess for details.
Psychotherapy Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Divorce-Related services, except for therapy or counseling, are unlikely to be covered by your health insurance, due to their being Court-ordered
Cash or checks are accepted for payment. Payment for Psychotherapy services is generally expected at the time of service. Deposits or retainers are generally required for Divorce-related services. Account statements are provided on a monthly basis.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.